❝ People seem to think embracing life means to jump off cliffs and kiss strangers. Maybe it’s just slowly learning to love yourself. ❞
you don’t realise how much tumblr has changed your view on things until you spend time with friends who don’t have tumblr and they say something and you’re just like
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
Talk about your first kiss.
Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
Talk about the best birthday you've had.
Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
Talk about your biggest insecurity.
Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
Talk about a vacation.
Talk about the time you were most content in life.
Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
Talk about something that happened in middle school.
Talk about something that happened in high school.
Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
Talk about your worst fear.
Talk about a time someone turned you down.
Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
Talk about an ex-best friend.
Talk about things you do when you're sick.
Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
Talk about your fetishes.
Talk about what turns you on.
Talk about what turns you off.
Talk about what you think death is like.
Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
Talk about what you do when you are sad.
Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
Talk about the end of something in your life.
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t